About Riverside Appliance Repair
Riverside Appliance Repair was founded by independent repair professionals committed to raising the bar when it comes to customer service in our industry. We repair and maintain all makes and models of large household and commercial appliances, including air conditioners, ovens, stovetops, garbage disposals, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers – and more! Above all, we never forget that our continued success rests on providing customers with the best appliance repair and maintenance services in the Inland Empire.
Each of our factory trained repair technicians has their own specialties. Contrary to popular belief, most current appliance models are actually better made than older models and have the added bonuses of being more stylish and energy efficient. They are admittedly complex and temperamental machines, however, and only proper care by experienced repair technicians can keep them running at optimal performance in the long run. Whatever your appliance troubles are, Riverside Appliance Repair will select the best-qualified crew member for your job. (In the unlikely event that we cannot handle your problem, we will connect you with one of our reputable partners in the area who can!)
Riverside Appliance Repair has all the tools and equipment needed to get almost any repair job done fast and to get it done right! Though all businesses are trying to cut expenses these days, we refuse to follow the examples of some of our competitors in switching to low-cost knock off parts. Riverside Appliance Repair uses only manufacturer-approved spare parts backed by factory warranty. We also keep the most commonly needed replacement parts in stock to avoid the delay of having to order them from out of state. We are often able to complete repair jobs on the initial service call, which is a win-win for us and our customers! In addition, all repair crew at Riverside Appliance Repair have both the tools and the training to properly transport and dispose of any chemicals or pollutants (as is now mandated by federal and state environmental laws).
Riverside Appliance Repair takes pride in having expert personnel and top-notch equipment. However, our main selling point has always been the courtesy and respect we show our customers. We know that some of our competitors have tarnished the appliance repair industry through unprofessional conduct as well as dishonest billing practices. Several current team members actually came to us from other firms because they were fed up with the way customers were being treated. Riverside Appliance Repair is an independent family owned and operated business that customers freely recommend to their colleagues, friends, and loved ones. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Honest, no obligation estimates – Whether your malfunctioning appliance only needs a few adjustments or a major overhaul, we will give you straight answers and advise you of your options. We put it all in writing and have no hidden charges!
- Low Price Matching – Send us a competing bid and we will either match it or let you know what probable costs they are not telling you about up front.
- Same Day Emergency Service – Household appliances tend to break down the most when they are used the most, which in most homes is on nights and weekends. Do not hesitate to call us 24/7, because we offer our customers same-day emergency service (even on weekends or holidays) at no extra charge!
- Flexible Scheduling – We mean it when we say that we want to earn your business. That’s why we will work around your needs and schedule your service appointment to happen at your earliest convenience.
- Preventive Maintenance – Just like with automobiles, investing in routine maintenance always pays off down the road. We can work with you in putting together an appliance service contract that is within your budget and will more than pay for itself in the long run. Call for more information!
- Serving all of Riverside County – including Moreno Valley, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Jurupa Valley, Indio, Hemet, Palm Desert, Perris, Palm Springs, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Norco, Blythe, Banning, and Beaumont. Service to areas of San Bernardino and Ontario is also available. There are no added charges for travel time or fuel expenses.